Wish me luck (^.^)v
26 May 2011
Last week I attended a "Traditional Bridal Make-up Seminar" organized by Sari Ayu Puspita Martha. This seminar is very useful to know the traditional Javanese wedding make-up.
I'm very satisfied has attended this seminar because a lot of knowledge gained. The seminar filler are specialist traditonal bridal make-up artist, proffesional make-up artist, and the designer. The most fun thing is on the seminar is when they demo make-up on the stage, they used ice cubes to set the make-up! Lol. Ticket price is Rp 175,000 (around US $18) already voucher that can be spent on product Sari Ayu cosmetics at Rp 100,000 and get coffee break and lunch . Very porfitable, right? :)
Anyway, this photos at the seminar :
Ticket plus voucher for Sari Ayu cosmetics
Sari Ayu cosmetics : trio eyeshadow palette, lipstick, liquid lip color
Mrs.Ima doing "Paes"for Javanes bridal make-up
Mr.Taufik doing smokey eyes with touch of purple
love the make-up!
The designer : Mr.Deden Siswanto & Mr.Rudy Chandra
Designed by Mr.Deden Siswanto
Design by Mr.Rudy Chandra
Mr.Sake using ice cubes for final touch!
Hair stylist by Mr.Yudin
Love the eye make-up
with my favorite make-up artist!
I hope Puspita Martha will held another seminar like this with full of knowledge about make-up and beauty :)
22 May 2011
Yeaaayyy!! Finally I have a Sleek blush!! So many good reviews about this blush and that make me want to buy it. The blush is super pigmented and the staying power is amazing good for my oily skin. I like the packaging because they have mirror inside.
The packaging is not too big like in the photo and the weight is not more than 8gr. I choose Flamingo and Pan Tao. The Flamingo is vivid bright pink with satin finish. Really beautiful when buffed in lightly.
me wearing Flamingo
Pan Tao is peachy coral color, not orange like in the photo. It's beatiful matte color! This blush is very beautiful and looks so fresh when I wear it.
swatch Pan Tao
me wearing Pan Tao
I don't regreat having this blush. The price is not too expensive for great blush that is about $6.50. Unfortunately, this blush is not available in my country :(
Anyway, my friend asked how to apply blush properly. I was taught by my teacher when I have make-up commercial courses in Puspita Martha, the way is smile and using a blush brush over cheekbone with circle motion up to the apple of your cheek.
Up to the apple of cheek
This way make the blush look beautiful, natural, and not excessive :)
Thank u for reading!
14 May 2011
My dearest friend Asthi asked me for make-up looks like Wonder Girls in Video "Nobody". Wait a minute, Wonder Girls? Mmm...I thought Wonder Woman but it's not. So I googling and youtube-ing and aha Wonder Girls is girls band from Korea, they kinda booming right now.
The hit single is "Nobody" and I watched in youtube, well the song is easy listening and very catchy. I surprised, Asthi like K-Pop..LOL..I know her since Junior High School so it's not her favorite music. Well the fact is Asthi will be performing "Nobody" by Wonder Girls with her group from office event. I can't believe it she will dance like Wonder Girls, LOL. So good luck for you girl! And here's the make-up tutorial as you want :)
1. Apply eye primer all over the lid and don't forget apply in lower lashline too. Blend it before apply eye shadow. I'm using UDPP.
2. Apply off white matte eye shadow all over the lid.
3. Apply shimmery gold eye shadow on eye lid.
4. With blending brush, apply brown matte eye shadow on the crease and blend it.
5. Apply dark brown matte eye shadow on outer V.
6. Line your upper line with eye liner pencil in black color and winged.
7. I thicken again with liquid eye liner. I'm using My Darling liquid eye liner.
8. Add white eye liner pencil on water line so the eyes look bigger. I'm using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
9. With small brush and apply shimmery light pink eye shadow on the inner conner.
10. Apply shimmery gold and dark brown matte eye shadow on lower lashline.
11. Add mascara and falsies for eyes look bigger.
The final look :
- Olay Natural White Moisturizing
- Acnes UV Tint
- Inez Satin Foundie in Beige
- PAC Foundation No.10
- Revlon l/p Microfine in Medium
- Inez TWC in Deep Peach
- Sleek blush in Pan Tao
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
- EOS Lipbalm in Summer Fruit
- PAC Lip Palette in Coco Bunch
- Revlon Super lustrous lip gloss in Nude Lustre
Ok, let's sing “I want nobody nobody But You… I want nobody nobody But You…nan dareun sarameun sirheo niga animyeon sirheo…I want nobody nobody nobody nobody” LOL :D
silly pose :p
Hope you like my first tutorial *shy*
Ppsssttt...When I create this tutorial, I don't listening "Nobody" but I listening Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" :p